We open the hotel the 19th of June !Back
Find all the specific measures put in place to ensure you a safety stay
Our team is ready and impatient to welcome you back the 19th of June in Aix les Bains.
As you can guess, we adapt our conditions because of the current sanitary situation. To ensure your health safety and the safety of our employees, here some measures for your stay in our hotel and Spa :
- Strengthening of hygiene measures in common spaces
- Specific flow direction in some zones
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Plexiglas on the desk
- Floor marking to respect the social distancing
- Ventilation of your room at least 2h before your arrival
- Strict protocol cleaning of your room by our equipped team (with mask, gloves, gown, shoes protection)
When you arrive, we will ask you to favour the paiement with credit card. Bank terminal will be often clean. We will try to schedule the time of arrivals to avoid group of people. Naturally, you will have to be careful in common spaces.
Access to the wellness area :
- limited to 1h30 by day and by person
- 25 persons maximum in the area
- We will give you a disposable bracelet
- Open from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm from sunday to thursday and until 8 pm the friday and saturday
If you want to know more information about the measures, do not hesitate to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
These measures are temporary and can evolve the next months according to the governing decisions. We know that all these safety devices can surprise but don't panic : your stay at the Hotel Golden Tulip Aix les Bains still will be relaxing in the heart of the Riviera of the Alps. You still will be welcome with smile, jaccuzi still will be good for your wellness and you will enjoy the walk along the Lac du Bourget.
See you soon !