Covid-19 Vaccine CertificateBack
As of Monday, August 9th, 2021, according to government guidelines and in application of the law, your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate or negative COVID test less than 72 hours old will be required to access :
- Our indoor restaurant and his terrace
- Our bar
- Our meeting and seminar areas (including without catering)
- Our wellness and relaxation areas (swimming pools, Sauna & Hammam, gym, thalassotherapy and Spa)
Our guests staying exclusively in rooms will not be required to present a Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
Because welcoming you in complete safety remains our priority, our teams are also committed to offering you alternative catering solutions to be enjoyed in your room or to take away.
We respect different points of view and know we can count on the cooperation of our guests, whose health and safety are our priority.
* Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate :
- A negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old
- Or a certificate of vaccination (full vaccination schedule)
- Or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 (negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 15 days old and less than 6 months old)